Aims of Program
- To provide students with integrated knowledge particularly majoring in construction management, structural engineering and geotechnical engineering so graduates can implement their knowledge in facing real problems in society.
- To provide students with the ability to anticipate the construction developments, participate in preparing the qualified, reliable, perceptive human resources that are able to comprehend issues and give appropriate solutions.
Objectives of Program
To produce professional graduates who are competent with the following requirement:
- have high integrity according to the Christianity values,
- a team player,
- good presentation and communication skill,
- execute projects professionally with environmental concern,
- work independently
- manage projects caring about health and work safety.